Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winding to a close

This J-term has seriously flown by! I can't believe it was just like 3 weeks ago and we were strangers sitting in a cold, unfamiliar classroom, unsure of where we were going, not knowing that we would soon grow together through the common bond of examining our society and challenging ourselves to hear new things and consider new concepts.

I am increasingly more nervous every day for the final project. It's hard wanting to demonstrate my knowledge of the course I sat in day after day.


I wish I had more new things to write about, but it seems my brain is pretty tapped at the moment. In a few hours I'm meeting up with my group for the project and hopefully we will be able to discuss a few things and help get my mind in the mood to wander through social issues.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully our little meeting helped... I know exactly how you are feeling though. All this stuff is so overwhelming!!

    ReplyDelete